An easy and delicious recipe for breakfast.
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of country bread
- 1 pinch of sea salt with matcha
- Break the egg into a small bowl. Make sure that the yellow and the white do not mix.
- Heat some water in a saucepan. Add a teaspoon of vinegar. When the water is about to boil, gently pour in the egg.
- Let the white coagulate, then, using a skimmer, remove the egg and test for proper cooking by touching the white which should be firm, elastic but not rubbery.
- Carefully place the poached egg in a cold water bath to stop the cooking and rinse off the vinegar.
- Place the poached egg on a slice of toasted country bread.
- Sprinkle everything with a pinch of sea salt mixed with matcha green tea.