Another great breakfast recipe.
For 4 people :
- 160ml non-skimmed milk
- 20ml white vinegar
- 20g melted butter
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 150g flour
- 60g sugar / li>
- 10g of milk powder
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Matcha green tea powder
- Mix the milk with the vinegar then set aside for 5 minutes.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the bowl, then pour in the beaten egg, vinegared milk and melted butter. Mix until the dough is fluid.
- Heat a pancake pan over medium heat with a little fat.
- Place a small ladle of dough in the pan. Cook until bubbles appear. Turn the pancake over and cook it again until it turns slightly brown.
- Serve hot with fruit, honey or maple syrup!