Yield: 8 servings
- Into a 6 cup glass or china teapot:
- Pour boiling water, rinse and throw the water away.
- Put in: 3 heaping Tbs. OOLONG TEA (do not use teabags)
- 2 heaping Tbs. DRIED MINT LEAVES
- 1/2 cup SUGAR.
- Fill the teapot to the brim with BOILING WATER.
- Allow to steep covered for 5 minutes.
- Stir up the infusion and taste see if it is sweet enough.
- Strain into juice glasses (5 to 6 oz.).
Note: Prepare second infusion while the guests are enjoying the first. Add 1 tsp. tea, 1 tsp. mint and 2 Tbs. sugar to the pot. Add boiling water to allow to steep for 5 minutes. Stir again. Taste for sweetness. Strain to serve.
🍵💚 How To Decorate Your Tea Room? ==> Click The Images To See Amazon Best Selling Ideas! 🍵💚