A recipe for Matcha and white chocolate chip cookies, with beautiful green color and a subtle taste of green tea.
- 300 g flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon of Matcha green tea powder
- 240g butter at room temperature
- 120g sugar
- 245 g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 250 g of white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. In a bowl, combine the flour, Matcha and baking powder. Put aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, place the butter and the two sugars. Beat at medium speed until a light consistency is obtained. Reduce speed. Add the salt, vanilla and eggs. Beat for one minute until everything is combined.
- Add the flour and beat until well incorporated. Add the white chocolate chips.
- Place a sheet of baking paper on a baking sheet. With a spoon, arrange in rows the cookie dough balls about 3 centimeters high.
- Bake, 8 to 10 minutes, until the cookies turn a golden color around the edges, but still light in the center. Remove from the oven and let cool for 2 minutes. Transfer the cookies to a glass bowl and let cool completely. You can keep cookies in an airtight box for a week.